Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThere has never been a marriage book like The Meaning of Marriage. Based on the acclaimed sermon series by New York Times bestselling author Timothy Keller, this book shows everyone -- Christians, skeptics, singles, long-time married couples, and those about to be engaged -- the vision of what marriage should be according to the Bible. Modern culture would make you believe that everyone has a soul-mate; that romance is the most important part of a successful marriage; that your spouse is there to help you realize your potential; that marriage does not mean forever, but merely for now; that starting over after a divorce is the best solution to seemingly intractable marriage issues. All those modern-day assumptions are, in a word, wrong. Using the Bible ashis guide, coupled with insightful commentary from his wife of thirty-six years, Kathy, Timothy Keller shows that God created marriage to bring us closer to him and to bring us more joy in our lives. It is a glorious relationship that is also the most misunderstood and mysterious. With a clear-eyed understanding of the Bible, and meaningful instruction on how to have a successful marriage, The Meaning of Marriage is essential reading for anyone who wants to know God and love more deeply in this life. - Publisher.
- AutorTimothy Keller
- VerlagPenguin LCC US
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten283 Seiten
- Gewicht514 g
Meistverkauft in Religion
Hier sparen: Religion
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 15,08
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,37
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,18
- EUR 10,95Preistendenz: EUR 12,12
- EUR 13,95Preistendenz: EUR 14,33
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,59
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.