Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis work of reference represents a remarkably complete, detailed and extensive review of the main brand valuation models, accurately depicting the state of the art in the field of brand valuation and coherently relating major trends in the theory and practice thereof. It serves as a "one-stop" source for valuation professionals as well as financial and marketing specialists, acquainting them with the principal valuation methods developed and practiced by various providers, and providing careful considerations of their respective efficacy, advantages, disadvantages, and prospects for the future.
"Brand valuation is one of the most difficult and challenging topics in branding. Gabriela Salinas should be congratulated for providing a thoroughly comprehensive and up-to-date treatment of the subject that will be extremely helpful to both practitioners and academics alike."
Kevin Lane Keller, E.B. Osborn Professor of Marketing, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, author of Strategic Brand Management
"It was high time for someone to provide a general, clear and complete vision of the increasing number of brand valuation methodologies. I am delighted to have such a precise and detailed review written by Gabriela Salinas"
Tim Ambler, Senior Fellow, Marketing Department, London Business School
"This book of Gabriela Salinas is, undoubtedly, the best book on brand valuation. It contains a remarkable review of the most popular methods and pervasive theories on the subject. With extreme clarity, it reveals the limitations of different approaches and suggests improvements for all of them"
Pablo Fernández, Professor of Finance, IESE Business School
"Gabriela Salinas has neatly compiled all pertinent information on brand metrics and valuation, and presented us with a comprehensive synopsis of the critical issues in the field of brand valuation today. Managers and specialists alike will find her work intelligent, methodical, and easy to understand and use."
Don Schultz, Professor of Integrated Marketing Communication, Medill School of Journalism, Northwestern University
"This work is an impressive mix of marketing and finance, and one of the most comprehensive reviews that I have seen on the topic of brand valuation"...
Aswath Damodaran, Professor of Finance and David Margolis Teaching Fellow at the Stern School of Business at New York University
The International Brand Valuation Manual by Gabriela Salinas is a detailed worldwide overview of valuation methodologies. She sees considerable growth but little consistency. She finds the "royalty Savings" method "the one that presents the fewest weaknesses relative to others, even though said weaknesses are not small nor minor
- AutorGabriela Salinas
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagWiley John + Sons
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten448 Seiten
- Gewicht786 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,36
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,42
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,39
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,31
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,73
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,52
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,81
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.