Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,12
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,32
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,80
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,36
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,48
- EUR 6,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAs the Internet continuous to grow into a resourceful media, many people consider the new media as one of the technologies that brings them global information. The geographical boundaries between countries are disappearing as the result of the universal technology. Assuming that Indonesian students in the United States are a diasporic audience of online news media, the aim of this study is to compare the use of the Internet and the traditional media, so that it may increase the mutual shaping of the users and the role of the technology worldwide. The new media is known for its advantages and disadvantages. A main advantage of using the new media for people temporarily living in other countries such as in the United States, is that they are able to seek and gather more extensive news about their home country. The problem is, however, the new media may cause these people to have a low interest in receiving American local news or in choosing American media (traditional or non-traditional) because the Internet provides direct access to news sources from their home country. The argument is that there is a dependency relation between Internet users and the Internet on some level.
- AutorAdeline Widyastuti
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten188 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.