Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThere is an absence of Supreme Court cases which address public school teachers' free speech rights in the classroom. The failure of courts to articulate clear standards deters teachers from discussing controversial topics, such as religion, and impacts student learning. A review of literature suggests that public school teachers are leaving religion out of classroom activities even though religion has exercised a significant influence on American life. Furthermore, the literature suggests there is a developing consensus among educators that strict separation of religion from the public school curriculum is counterproductive. No research was found which pertained specifically to teachers' knowledge of the First Amendment and their opinions of religious freedom in public schools. Experts suggest that the reason for the absence of a meaningful presence of religion is teacher confusion regarding court rulings. The research presented in this book is significant because there is a need to understand how much teachers know about their First Amendment rights and how this relates to their opinions about religion in the classroom.
- AutorA. W. Luke
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.