Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 20,43Preistendenz: EUR 22,81
- EUR 18,34Preistendenz: EUR 20,15
- EUR 22,33Preistendenz: EUR 24,66
- EUR 26,49Preistendenz: EUR 29,64
- EUR 19,18Preistendenz: EUR 20,65
- EUR 22,94Preistendenz: EUR 25,63
- EUR 7,48Preistendenz: EUR 8,88
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe world of management is in crisis - the old remedies no longer work and organizations are failing at an increasing rate. Although many talk of 'joined up thinking', few offer practical guidance on how to achieve this in organizations. The Fractal Organization sets down the practical implications of a well tested systemic approach to building organizations that are capable of surviving and flourishing in these turbulent times.
"An excellent read...Many organizations fail at the mercy of their own ignorance. The author has done an excellent job in making 'the science of effective organization' accessible to management, providing them with a new knowledge to deal with the uncertainties that the markets place upon them."
Stephen J. Brewis, Business Architect, British Telecom.
".. one of the most interesting, thorough and rigorous guides to management that I have ever read, ... introduces new insights in every chapter... carries a credibility which acts as a counterbalance to the sometimes difficult message which he conveys which is that a lot of mainstream management practice is at best ineffective and at worst downright destructive. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in management or systems thinking."
Penny Marrington, Senior Lecturer in Thinking and Practice, Open University.
"In my opinion this book manages to present sound academic theory that is relevant and helpful to the practitioner in the business. I experienced several A-HA moments."
Pauline Marsh, Strategy Director, CS&S International, BAE SYSTEMS.
"The insights of the Viable System Model have been open only to a select few for much too long. Hoverstadt has gone furthest in bringing these ideas to a wider audience...Management books have too often been serious but not practical, or practical but not serious. This book is both brilliantly serious and practical, and often entertaining too."
Prof. Peter Kawalek, Manchester Business School.
"Integrates mainstream management ideas with the systems ideas underpinning the VSM, and flows and reads well. As a starting point for developing understanding of the VSM in today's world this book improves greatly on all books that have gone before, I would certainly recommend it to colleagues, clients, and students".
Dr. Robin Asby, Consultant and Director of Sigma Two Limited.
Patrick Hoverstadt is a full time consultant and a part time academic, applying systems methods to analysing organizational problems and designing solutions for clients.
- AutorPatrick Hoverstadt
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagWiley John + Sons
- Seiten320 Seiten
- Gewicht561 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.