Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,75
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,38
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,57
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungKazuo Ishiguro's book The Remains of the Day (1984) and its film adaptation?s story is about a respectful British butler who travels across Britain in 1956. This journey is his first expedition in England. While he fights with his feelings and affections and tries to dig under his conscious mind, he is oppressed and worried. We can read this story as a romantic novel as James Ivory, the director of The Remains of the Day, saw it. His film is more romantic than Ishiguro?s book. It is really exciting to see how good directing can change a story, how the lights and colours can show new aspects of a text, how paralinguistic features can show more than an unbelievable description. The director, cast, and crew must be dependent on the tools of filmmaking to reproduce what is felt, thought, and described on the page. Emotions can be expressed more easily in a film, or at least differently, since the actors? play can give more to it with their experience of life. The filmmakers? production would be their ideas about the book. Comparing these differences between film adaptations and the readers' particular view might be very challenging and rewarding in an English language classroom.
- AutorAnna Ráhel Müller
- Seiten76 Seiten
- Gewicht130 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.