Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMarty Neumeier, acclaimed author of The Brand Gap and other books on business creativity, has compressed decades of practical experience into The 46 Rules of Genius&8212;46 glittering gems that will light students path to creative brilliance. This is an essential handbook for students in graphic design, branding, marketing, business, Journalism and writing courses, and more. The rules in this book are timeless. None of them are new, yet they can help students create something new. Michelangelo didn't invent the hammer and chisel, but by using these tools he sculpted the Pietá. And just as you can't shape a block of marble with your bare hands, you can't shape ideas with your bare mind. You need rules. Rules are the tools of genius. Use them when they help, put them aside when they don't.
Most creative people are focused on their projects, and reading a long book is a luxury they can ill afford. So here's a slim volume with bite-size advice. Students can reach into it randomly, underline its salient points, and return to its rules as needed. Neumeier starts with advice on strategy&8212;or how to get the right idea. He continues with practical tips on execution&8212;how to get the idea right. From there, he moves on to building creative skills over time, and finally to putting your brilliance to work in the larger world.
- AutorMarty Neumeier
- VerlagNew Riders
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht241 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,27
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,57
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,36
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,42
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,31
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 42,52
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,73
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.