Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book has been prepared during my work as a research assistant at the Institute for Statistics and Econometrics of the Economics Department at the University of Bielefeld, Germany. It was accepted as a Ph.D. thesis titled "Term Structure Modeling and Estimation in a State Space Framework" at the Department of Economics of the University of Bielefeld in November 2004. It is a pleasure for me to thank all those people who have been helpful in one way or another during the completion of this work. First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to my advisor Professor Joachim Frohn, not only for his guidance and advice throughout the com pletion of my thesis but also for letting me have four very enjoyable years teaching and researching at the Institute for Statistics and Econometrics. I am also grateful to my second advisor Professor Willi Semmler. The project I worked on in one of his seminars in 1999 can really be seen as a starting point for my research on state space models. I thank Professor Thomas Braun for joining the committee for my oral examination.
- AutorWolfgang Lemke
- SerieLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Seiten226 Seiten
- Gewicht379 g
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,65
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,24
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,55
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,66
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,22
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.