Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTeaching is hard. Many teachers find it stressful. New teachers often lose their enthusiasm. The special education population is skyrocketing. Students are losing their motivation. What has gone wrong? How can we create powerful learning in students? Most importantly, how can we bring joy back to the classroom? Mutual value theory, as developed by Dengting Boyanton, asserts that to generate powerful learning, four essential values must be instilled in both students and teachers:
1. self-value - both students and teachers value themselves highly
2. perceived self-value&8212;both consider themselves to be highly valued by others
3. other-value - both value each other highly
4. course-value - both value the course highly
Since 2007, the author has applied this theory to her classroom teaching and has received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Students describe her courses as motivating, engaging, enjoyable, respectful, and empowering. Based on both theory and personal teaching experiences, Teachers and Students as Co-Learners: Toward a Mutual Value Theory will help readers develop a deeper understanding of learning, re-ignite their enthusiasm, and, most importantly, create powerful teaching and learning in the classroom.
- AutorDengting Boyanton
- VerlagPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten245 Seiten
- Gewicht510 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 22,20
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,93
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 24,32
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,98
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,10
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 21,04
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.