Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,63
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,58
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,72
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,12
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,86
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,64
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,81
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis qualitative exploratory study examines the nature of teacher leadership in Jyväskylä, Finland, by examining the principals' and teachers' perceptions of the phenomenon. There is a substantial international literature focusing on teacher leadership that has contributed to the grounding of this study (Harris, 2003a). Although a significant part of the literature on teacher leadership is generated by scholars in the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom, few studies have been published that focus on the Finnish school context. This study makes a contribution towards building a knowledge base on teacher leadership in Finland. The data was gathered by semi-structured interviews conducted in four different upper secondary schools. Eight teachers were interviewed in focus groups; individual interviews were carried out with four teachers and four principals. The data was analyzed using the content analysis method. The findings from the four schools indicate collaborative, teamwork, fluid and emergent leadership that embedded teacher leadership characteristics, perceived from both principals' and teachers' perspectives.
- AutorRansome Ngaajieh Nnane
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht194 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.