Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book simplifies the use of Tableau software functionality for novice users so that they can create powerful data visualizations easily and quickly. Since it is often very difficult and expensive to provide external training on BI tools, this book aims to equip the reader with the resource they need to do it themselves.
Jumpstart Tableau covers the basic reporting and analysis functions that most BI users perform in their day-to-day work. These include connecting to a data source, working with dimensions and measures, developing reports and charts, saving workbooks, filtering, swapping, sorting, formatting, grouping, creating hierarchies, forecasting, exporting, distributing, as well developing various chart types.
Each exercise in Jumpstart Tableau provides screenshots that cover every step from start to finish. The exercises are based on a comprehensive sample Excel-based data source that Tableau Software (version 9) has provided, which makes it very easy to duplicate the exercises on the real software.
In addition, the book:
Enables readers to develop reports, queries and visualizations
Perform data analysis
Execute each function in a step-by-step manner
Provides the basic hands-on ability which can enable users to work up to more advanced and complex Tableau functionality
Shows how to integrate individual development of content, such as tables/charts and visualizations., onto a dashboard for an effective presentation What You'll Learn
How to connect to data sources
How to develop reports
How to develop visualizations
How to perform analysis functions (e.g., filtering, drilldown, sorting, grouping, forecasting, etc.)
How to save visualizations in different formats and distribute them
How to develop dashboards and their content
Who this book is for
Novice Tableau users, BI end users, as well as developers and business analysts. Also, students in university courses on dashboards and data visualization as well as BI and data analysis can quickly get up to speed with Tableau tools and use them for implementing the hands-on projects associated with these courses.
- AutorArshad Khan
- Ausgabe1st ed.
- Seiten386 Seiten
- Gewicht765 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,43
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,08
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,37
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,39
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,22
- EUR 15,85Preistendenz: EUR 17,97
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.