Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis text provides a practical guide for the diagnostic surgical pathologist in evaluating tumors involving the liver. It comprehensively covers the histological findings and key clinical and molecular correlates of liver tumors. The focus is on material that is most relevant to the actual practice of liver pathology including those aspects that are directly relevant to the diagnosis, subtyping and prognostication of hepatic adenomas specimens, including biopsy specimens and surgical resections. The book will teach pathologists how to avoid common diagnostic pitfalls. Each chapter uses or discusses the nomenclature and classification system of liver tumors as per the current WHO classification of liver tumors. Each chapter fully incorporates the most up to date diagnostic methodologies, including immunohistochemistry and molecular methods. Referencing is succinct and references were carefully chosen for their key role as the primary sources of information on a given disease. The text is richly illustrated with beautiful color images that highlight not just the &8220;average&8221; histological findings for a given entity, but also fully illustrate all of the key histological variability. Gross images are also included to highlight important diagnostic features. Tables are used judiciously to present summary information that allows a quick review on how similar entities compare and contrast. In addition, the clinical significance of various diseases will be discussed in a focused fashion that highlights how pathology information is being used to make key clinical management decisions. Each chapter is written by experts in hepatopathology, all from the Mayo Clinic Departments of Pathology.
Surgical Pathology of Liver Tumors will be of great utility to surgical pathologists and surgical pathologists in training as well as clinicians involved in the care of patients with liver tumors, particularly hepatologists and oncologists.
- HerausgaberMichael S. Torbenson,Taofic Mounajjed,Vishal S. Chandan
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2015
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten477 Seiten
- Gewicht1270 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.