Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"&8230;the ambitious undertaking of creating an evidence-based textbook of surgery has largely succeeded and I heartily recommend it. Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Evidence have something for everyone, from the newest surgical resident to the established surgeon in practice." JAMA on the First Edition
"During a period of numerous adventures in the textbook arena, this is different in focus and quality&8230;reader friendly with excellent illustrations and 200 evidence-based tables" Archives of Surgery on the First Edition
"The text is clearly written, and the chapters are well illustrated...Chief residents in surgery preparing for their board examinations will find this book especially helpful, because the chapters deal in a comprehensive way with the nine major areas of general surgery identified by the American Board of Surgery." New England Journal of Medicine on the First Edition
"&8230;a strong text for the general surgeon, regardless of training status, academic affiliation, or practice venue. There is much here for everyone. The work is current, fairly complete, objective, and very readable compared with other general surgical textbooks." Surgical Infections on the First Edition.
The second edition of Surgery: Basic Science and Clinical Evidence features fully revised and updated information on the evidence-based practice of surgery, significant new sections on trauma and critical care on the often challenging surgical care of unique populations; (elderly, pediatric, immunocompromised, and obese patients). The internationally recognized editors and authors have maintained their evidence-based approach throughout the text with thoughtful and timely new chapters on the pre- and post-operative care of the cardiac surgery patient, intestinal transplantation, surgical infections, the fundamentals of cancer genetics and proteomics, and discussions of electrosurgical instruments, robotics, imaging modalities, and other emerging technologies influencing the modern practice of surgery. The oft-cited chapter on the principles of evidence-based decision-making in surgical practice is completely updated for the second edition, presenting the reader with a framework for the evidence-based practice of surgery.
The First Edition&8217;s strong emphasis on the basic science underlying the practice of surgery is upheld, providing readers with solid preparation for inservice and recertification examinations. Clinically focused sections in gastrointestinal, vascular, cardiothoracic, transplant, and cancer surgery enable the surgeon to make decisions based upon the most relevant data
- AutorJeffrey A. Norton,Philip S. Barie,R. R. Bollinger
- HerausgaberAlfred E. Chang,Jeffrey A. Norton,Philip S. Barie,Ralph R. Bollinger,Stephen Lowry
- Ausgabe2nd ed. 2008
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten2442 Seiten
- Gewicht4595 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.