Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 51,52
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,81
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,43
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,41
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,03
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,55
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,42
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe toolkit is aimed at all hospitality managers who either employ part-time staff or are considering employing them in the future. It is designed to act either as a standalone package or as an integral part of on-going management policy. A checklist for management practices with part-time employees is provided at the beginning of the toolkit and helps managers highlight areas that may need improvements. The results of this checklist will aid managers in deciding which of the tools within the package are most applicable to their situation. The toolkit enables managers to better support part-time staff and their sub-groups. It discusses the problems that may face their management and provide advice on how manager could deal with these problems. The advice and information in this toolkit are provided by expert panel of practitioners in the UK hospitality industry using a Delphi study. The toolkit also helps academics and all of those interested to better understand of part-time staff, their needs and how they could be managed.
- AutorAbu Elnasr Sobaih
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht144 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.