Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungI consider myself reading a lot, still, Hemingway: A Farewell To The Arms is undoubtedly among the best I have ever met. I felt, as I had finished the book that I want to go on reading forever. This feeling is well expressed by the author as well: I remember living in the book and making up what happened in it every day. Making the country and the people and the things that happened I was happier than I had ever been...Finding you were able to make something up, to create truly enough so that it made you happy to read it..That is why I have chosen this topic for my book, it makes me happy, whenever I read it and I hope the readers can feel the same. This book is a kind of study about A Farewell To The Arms, I would like to point out Hemingway's brilliant writing technique, the language usage, his great characterization by describing the two main protagonists and as the book proceeds to show a clear picture about Frederick Henry's and Catherine Berkeley's relationship, their development, failure and their fight for each other.I recommend this book for those who find pleasure in Hemingway's style or who want to get acquainted with it.
- AutorIldiko Blinczinger
- Seiten48 Seiten
- Gewicht94 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
- EUR 15,85Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.