Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 49,90Preistendenz: EUR 51,99
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,52
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,53
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,81
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,78
- EUR 13,54Preistendenz: EUR 25,61
- EUR 12,82Preistendenz: EUR 16,29
Über dieses Produkt
Deaths due to fall from height, form an important area of study due to diversity of the injuries sustained, complexity of the patterns involved and various phenomenon's associated there with. The medico-legal autopsy aims at deciding whether the death was attributed purely to the height or other factors. It also helps in ruling out the various contributing factors like drugs, alcohol and co-existing natural disease. The study of pattern of external and internal injury may together indicate the primary site of impact and height from which the fall has occurred. The determination of actual or probable anatomical site of primary impact may be useful in reconstruction of the events. Presence of multiple blunt force injuries makes it hard to differentiate between fall induced injuries and those that have been inflicted before the fall. Thus a careful study of total injury pattern is of vital importance in every case. In the difficult scenario of assessing the manner of death, meticulous autopsy in combination with visit to the scene of occurrence that includes observation of ground nature and presence of any intervening object will be of extreme help.
- AutorGirish chandra Y. P.,Harish S.,Vasudeva Murthy C. R.
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
- Gewicht112 g