Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis study was undertaken to investigate the effects of negotiation skills and cognitive restructuring in resolving marital conflicts among couples.A total 0f 60 couples were assigned to three groups. Pretest and post-test scores were collected from the three groups and used for data analysis. ANCOVA and t-test were employed to determine the differential effectiveness of the treatment conditions.The results showed that NEGOST and CORTP were effective in resolving the participants' marital conflicts thereby leading them to optimal marital relationship.CORTP, however, was found to be more effective in resolving marital conflicts. It was also found that the treatments (NEGOST and CORTP) were not affected by sex, religious affiliations, presence of children, age and employment status.The findings that both NEGOST and CORPT could indeed foster optimal marital relationship have implications for preventive and remedial marital therapy. In the light of these findings, therefore, it was recommended that counsellors-in-training should be sensitised to the usefulness of these techniques in resolving marital conflicts.
- AutorMary Esere
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,75
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,70
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,38
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,57
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,29
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,22
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.