Meistverkauft in Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 15,67Preistendenz: EUR 28,10
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,39
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 31,10
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,52
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,42
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,56
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungToday's organizations engaging in businesses have to contend with the dynamics of a changing competitive environment. However the modern trend has shifted from external environmental analysis only to more sophisticated internal organizational analysis. The book was on a case study on Uchumi Supermarkets, a retail chain in the Kenyan market that has been in operation for more than thirty years. Issues that the author considered include: The usefulness of combining retail market segmentation with competitive analysis as a very effective method to understand the dynamics of retail markets and to analyze strategic options for supermarket chains. To determine how Uchumi has emerged and responded to competition in the industry. To assess the characteristics of strategic management systems and implementation that have been adopted by Uchumi and their effectiveness. The book concludes that Uchumi has adopted strategic measures and it recommends that companies should continuously adopt strategic policies both within the organization and externally while integrating its most important resources (employees).
- AutorMuhungura Mbiyu
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.