Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 36,60
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 47,04
- EUR 42,59Preistendenz: EUR 49,16
- EUR 28,48Preistendenz: EUR 33,05
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn recent years there has been an explosion of network data &8211; that is, measu- ments that are either of or from a system conceptualized as a network &8211; from se- ingly all corners of science. The combination of an increasingly pervasive interest in scienti c analysis at a systems level and the ever-growing capabilities for hi- throughput data collection in various elds has fueled this trend. Researchers from biology and bioinformatics to physics, from computer science to the information sciences, and from economics to sociology are more and more engaged in the c- lection and statistical analysis of data from a network-centric perspective. Accordingly, the contributions to statistical methods and modeling in this area have come from a similarly broad spectrum of areas, often independently of each other. Many books already have been written addressing network data and network problems in speci c individual disciplines. However, there is at present no single book that provides a modern treatment of a core body of knowledge for statistical analysis of network data that cuts across the various disciplines and is organized rather according to a statistical taxonomy of tasks and techniques. This book seeks to ll that gap and, as such, it aims to contribute to a growing trend in recent years to facilitate the exchange of knowledge across the pre-existing boundaries between those disciplines that play a role in what is coming to be called &8216;network science.
- AutorEric D. Kolaczyk
- SerieSpringer Series in Statistics
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten386 Seiten
- Gewicht765 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.