Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,35
- EUR 18,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,25
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,56
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,30
- EUR 19,50Preistendenz: EUR 19,75
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOver the years the voice of parents of children with special education needs grow louder in their dissatisfaction of the provision of education for their children. As a result of these complaints, there has also been a rise in researches looking into educational provisions for these children and parents satisfaction with these provisions. This book reviews twenty studies which surveyed parents of children with special educational needs. The aim was to identify common themes related to their wishes, needs and / or satisfaction regarding provisions in mainstream, special schools and other services for their children. All the studies were conducted in the UK between 1981 and 2006. They investigated an array of issues including what parents wanted their children to learn, type of school setting they desired, type and level of participation the parents desired with the service providers, their level of satisfaction, community based services, and their expectations on the attitudes of professionals involved. The review has helped to shed some light on how far government policies have gone to involve parents in making decisions about their children's education.
- AutorOlufunmilayo Adediran
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten84 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.