- EUR 1,89+ EUR 2,50 Versand
- Artikelzustand: Gut
- Verkauft von medimops
- Lieferung siehe Details
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"The diet that's changing diets". ("Metro"). "Move over Dr Dukan, meet the OMG diet guru". ("The Times"). "The daftest diet ever...and the craziest thing of all it might just work". ("Daily Mail"). ""Six Weeks To OMG" is quickly becoming one of the top slimming books on the market". ("Daily Mail"). "The publishing sensation that is rivalling the Dukan". ("The Times"). It will be just "Six Weeks to OMG" with the revolutionary new diet from celeb-advisor Venice A. Fulton. Before we get started let's test your knowledge: true or false?; skipping breakfast can be healthy; certain fruits instantly block fat loss; small frequent meals are damaging; cellulite can be massively reduced in everyone; juices and smoothies cause overeating; exercise is more than just how much and how hard; and broccoli carbs can be worse than those from Coke. They're all TRUE. Using biological science, psychology and common sense, Venice will show you how to lose up to 20 pounds of body fat in six weeks. His plan, inspired by "The Only Way is Essex" and originally designed for A-List celeb clients, proves that quick fixes don't work, but quick improvements are still possible.
No one is born fat or destined to have cellulite forever. And if you think you've failed on a diet before, think again - the diet failed. An enormous self-published success attracting huge media interest, Venice A. Fulton is teaming up with Penguin to bring his ground-breaking "Six Weeks to OMG" to the masses. Because anyone with the correct information - and that means anyone - can get skinny. Venice A. Fulton used his expertise as a sports scientist to formulate the ideal diet plan for his A-list clients, producing fantastic results fast. Now he's making his revolutionary new methods available for everyone, so that you can be as skinny as you choose to be. Venice is also a former writer for magazines including "Men's Health" and "Celebrity Bodies".
- AutorVenice A. Fulton
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- Seiten288 Seiten
- Gewicht380 g
Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 44,00Preistendenz: EUR 46,33
- EUR 15,90Preistendenz: EUR 16,91
- EUR 24,70Preistendenz: EUR 28,49
- EUR 11,24Preistendenz: EUR 13,07
- EUR 25,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,95
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 26,05
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,60
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.