Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,00
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,41
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,30
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,72
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,43
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,24
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungScientific Computation with Result Verification has been a persevering research topic at the Institute for Applied Mathematics of Karlsruhe University for many years. A good number of meetings have been devoted to this area. The latest of these meetings was held from 30 September to 2 October, 1987, in Karlsruhe; it was co-sponsored by the GAMM Committee on "Computer Arithmetic and Scientific Computation". - - This volume combines edited versions of selected papers presented at this confer ence, including a few which were presented at a similar meeting one year earlier. The selection was made on the basis of relevance to the topic chosen for this volume. All papers are original contributions. In an appendix, we have supplied a short account of the Fortran-SC language which permits the programming of algorithms with result verification in a natural manner. The editors hope that the publication of this material as a Supplementum of Computing will further stimulate the interest of the scientific community in this important tool for Scientific Computation. In particular, we would like to make application scientists aware of its potential. The papers in the second chapter of this volume should convince them that automatic result verification may help them to design more reliable software for their particular tasks. We wish to thank all contributors for adapting their manuscripts to the goals of this volume. We are also grateful to the Publisher, Springer-Verlag of Vienna, for an efficient and quick production.
- AutorHans J. Stetter,Ulrich Kulisch
- HerausgaberHans J. Stetter,Ulrich Kulisch
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988.
- Seiten244 Seiten
- Gewicht446 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.