Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 64,99Preistendenz: EUR 69,98
- EUR 79,99Preistendenz: EUR 83,15
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,98
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,34
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,39
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,06
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,94
Über dieses Produkt
Author-approved bcc: Robust statistics and the design of experiments are two of the fastest growing fields in contemporary statistics. Up to now, there has been very little overlap between these fields. In robust statistics, robust alternatives to the nonrobust least squares estimator have been developed, while in experimental design, designs for the efficient use of the least square estimator have been developed. This volume is the first to link these two areas by studying the influence of the design on the efficiency and robustness of robust estimators and tests. It shows that robust statistical procedures profit by an appropriate choice of the design and that efficient designs for a robust statistical analysis are more applicable. The classical approaches of experimental design and robust statistics are introduced before the areas are linked. Dr. Christine H. M ller teaches at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Free University of Berlin and is a member of the research project on "Efficient Experiments in Industrial Production." From 1988-1991, she worked as a biometrician at the Medical Department of the Free University of Berlin.
- AutorChristine Müller
- SerieLecture Notes in Statistics
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997.
- Seiten234 Seiten
- Gewicht380 g