Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,46
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,77
- EUR 18,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,35
- EUR 33,50Preistendenz: EUR 33,73
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,66
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,41
- EUR 20,50Preistendenz: EUR 20,71
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn this project a product to aid educational leaders in the process of communicating in crisis situations is presented. The product was created and received a formative evaluation using an educational research and development methodology. Ultimately, an administrative training course that utilized an Image Repair Situational Theory was developed. After its development, the product was given to a focus group of superintendents and information was solicited from them concerning the usefulness and applicability of the theory in educational crisis situations. These superintendents were taken through a series of case studies in order to gain practice using the theory prior to receiving their input. The results of the focus group surveys indicated that the training program was both useful and applicable for school leaders in educational settings. Improvements were made to the training materials based on the superintendents' feedback from the formative evaluation. In the end, suggestions for the broader application of the materials and for future research were discussed.
- AutorRobert Vogelaar
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten336 Seiten
- Gewicht455 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.