Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,35
- EUR 18,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,25
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,56
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,30
- EUR 19,50Preistendenz: EUR 19,75
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis article is written to include several points. The history of SAP programs in schools of various states is discussed. Not surprisingly they are based upon the early Employee Assistance programs of prominent companies and adapted to the school systems. In this respect it covers the development from the 1880s forward. This purpose of this work is to study the basic principles and establishment of them used in the Illinois schools; whether most schools use similar programs, or include a number of variants. In this situation most schools were uniform in their programs. This includes their approach to development, composition, activities and administrative principles. This study covered 240 different questions on these topics. As such it produced a study of good depth and breadth. One will note the delineation of the study into six organizational sections. These are in order of how they come into use. There is further separation into specific points of interest. This makes it possible for the reader to discern how many schools are using a specific procedure. Of course, the comments, discussion, and recommendation noted in review are annotated in the concluding sections.
- AutorJames Wampler
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten184 Seiten
- Gewicht290 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.