Hier sparen: Geowissenschaften
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,27
- EUR 82,21Preistendenz: EUR 89,94
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,36
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe monograph being proposed for the English-speaking research community is concentrated on the atmospheric correction of satellite images as a part of thematic interpretation procedures while processing remote sensing data. For linguistic reasons a large section of the community may have been unaware of the progress made in Russia in this field of science and technology. Meanwhile, Russia was the first country to launch the first artificial satellite in 1957 and to obtain from space for the first time spectra of the Earth's atmosphere in the 1960's. New applications of the radiation transfer theory for the atmosphere underlying surface system appeared first in Russia in the 1970's. Direct and in verse problems of the atmospheric optics were then formulated giving the scientific basis for studies of natural resources from space. Since that time new mathematical treatments for the atmospheric correction procedures have been widely developed in Russia, including both analytical and numerical tech niques to simulate spectral, angular, and spatial distributions of the outgoing radiation in visual and infrared regions. The authors of the book were at the beginning of the scientific approach. A wide range of mathematical im provements to elaborate polinomial approximations for dependencies between atmospheric radiation field and parameters of space surveying was due to the necessity to process satellite images in real time using special software of ex isted computer means for the studies.
- AutorKirill Y. Kondratyev,Oleg I. Smokty,Vladimir V. Kozoderov
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992.
- Seiten478 Seiten
- Gewicht742 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.