Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAfter 17 years, the Nutricia Symposium retumed to its horne grounds in The of the 10th Nutricia Netherlands, where the first five Symposia were held. The objective Symposium was to bring together a limited number of opinion leaders and key researchers in selected topics of infant nutrition to discuss the current state of the art based on original contributions and reviews. The discussion sessions after the papers were taped and edited and may give additional information and views. As a result of time constraints, the discussions on a few papers had to be cut short, or, unfortunately, could not take place at all. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend reading the discussion sections, such as the panel discussion on the requirements for LCPUFA for term and/or preterm infants. During the preparation of the Symposium the sad news that Professor J . H. P. Jonxis died prompted the organisers to dedicate one special lecture to the memory of the principal organiser of the first four Nutricia Symposia. This lecture entitled "What determines the production and composition ofbreast milk?" was given by Dr. Kathleen Moti!. Acknowledgement should be made to the co-organizers and co-chairmen Professor Sir David HuH, Professor Pieter Sauer and Dr. Terence Stephenson for their contri bution. Finally, without mentioning names, the editors wish to thank a number of persons within the Nutricia organization without whom the Symposium and its Pro ceedings would not have been possible.
- HerausgaberA. Goedhart,H. K. A. Visser,J. G. Bindels
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996.
- Seiten400 Seiten
- Gewicht631 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.