Meistverkauft in Hobby, Kreatives & Sammeln
Hier sparen: Hobby, Kreatives & Sammeln
- EUR 45,00Preistendenz: EUR 48,00
- EUR 48,00Preistendenz: EUR 65,60
- EUR 14,00Preistendenz: EUR 19,96
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungContinuous improvement of methods and the progressive development of manufacturing techniques to produce twists have led to high levels of technological development, which is also expressed in production, which significantly exceeded productivity in other modern technologies. In this book exposed the design of warp knitted weave with one or more warp yarns on one tray machines, like the right-left weave and one or more warp yarns in two reservoirs as a right-right weave. Warp knitting method of making twists and its design is based on continuous improvement, in order to obtain a newer and more efficient ways of creating a loop and the further development of the existing criteria knitwear techniques in the future. The individual chapters are given to weave a single bed with a warp yarn and weave with more warp loop structure, composition chain, appearance twists and its design. The weave with two bays with one or more warp yarns are designed rib chain, tricot, interlock tricot, satin weave, and the other derived from the basic weave. In chapter sampled base knitted weave analyzed and projected clad, plush, filet, weft, footer and other weave derived from these basic weaves.
- AutorVojislav Gligorijevic
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht421 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.