Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,54
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,55
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,64
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,54
- EUR 22,80Preistendenz: EUR 23,23
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,70
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,23
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe basic notion lying behind education has tended to change recently due to the rapid changes in linguistics and theories of learning. It is noticeable that every language teaching method contains some effective classroom techniques. Recent methods and techniques used for language learning and teaching stress the importance of equipping learners with appropriate tools. Educators are much more interested in finding ways to help learners to open their minds in order to acquire learning strategies that create opportunities they will use for learning throughout their life. The project-based learning is one of the contemporary methods to language teaching/learning which has developed under the influence of constructivism to help learners learn processes of effective learning through gaining necessary skills. This book is an invaluable resource concerning learning to learn and it is directed to curriculum developers and materials design and teachers who help students gain life-long learning skills that they can use throughout their life.
- AutorMutlu Soykurt
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht204 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.