Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,66
- EUR 59,90Preistendenz: EUR 61,27
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,19
- EUR 12,95Preistendenz: EUR 13,20
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,05
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAn important property of sound is its variation as a function of time.This variation of acoustic properties overtime is important in analyzing the "meaning" of a sound.In spite of its perceptual importance, much is still unknown of how temporal information is analyzed and represented in the auditory system. Normal temporal processing is important for us to be able to understand speech in quiet and in background noise. Decline in the temporal processing abilities specifically gap detection in noise with the age is well documented in the literature. However, less attention has been paid to effect of age on other temporal process and its relation to speech perception. The present study was undertaken to document effect of age on different temporal process in normal hearing listeners from 17-70 years of age.Temporal processes that were measured were modulation detection,backward masking,duration discrimination, duration pattern and gap detection.Apart from this speech perception in noise and speech perception with vocoded signal was also measured. Results showed a systematic age related decline temporal processing and speech perception abilities.
- AutorAjith Kumar U.,Sangamanatha Ankmnal Veeranna
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten72 Seiten
- Gewicht124 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.