Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe papers in this volume were selected for presentation at the 18th International Meshing Roundtable (IMR), held October 25-28, 2009 in Salt Lake City, UT, USA. The conference was started by Sandia National Laboratories in 1992 as a small meeting of organizations striving to establish a common focus for research and development in the field of mesh generation. Now after 18 consecutive years, the International Meshing Roundtable has become recognized as an international focal point annually attended by researchers and developers from dozens of co- tries around the world. The 18th International Meshing Roundtable consists of technical presentations from contributed papers, research notes, keynote and invited talks, short course presentations, and a poster session and competition. The Program Committee would like to express its appreciation to all who participate to make the IMR a successful and enriching experience. The papers in these proceedings were selected from more than 40 paper subm- sions. Based on input from peer reviews, the committee selected these papers for their perceived quality, originality, and appropriateness to the theme of the Inter- tional Meshing Roundtable. We would like to thank all who submitted papers. We would also like to thank the colleagues who provided reviews of the submitted - pers. The names of the reviewers are acknowledged in the following pages. We extend special thanks to Jacqueline Hunter for her time and effort to make the 18th IMR another outstanding conference.
- AutorBrett W. Clark
- HerausgaberBrett W. Clark
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten654 Seiten
- Gewicht1123 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,68
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,40
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,23
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.