Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPrimary Immunodeficiency Disorders: A Historic and Scientific Perspective provides a complete historical context that is crucial for students and researchers concerned with primary immunodeficiency. When researchers have a poor understanding of the way we arrived where we are in research, they can miss important points about a disease, or miss out on how to approach new diseases. This historical knowledge of research can assist greatly by showing how it was done in the past, demonstrating the successes and failures, so that it can be done better in the future.
This book provides an understanding of the process going from clinical problem to lab and back to the clinic, based on historical experiences. Its chapters proceed from the discovery of the T and B cell lineages through the first BMT for immunodeficiency disorder; lab investigation and gene therapy for PID; the discovery of the gene for AT and its function; understanding cytokine defects; and many other stops along the way.
Facilitates communication among physicians and other investigators concerned with immunological and inflammatory diseases
Summarizes for the first time all the known facts from 60 years of primary immunodeficiency research, and teaches how an important field in medicine was established
Provides stimulating discussions on developing new medical therapies
Highlights the importance of studying humans to understand mechanisms of disease that affect humans
- HerausgaberA. Etzioni Rambam,Amos Etzioni,Hans D. Ochs
- SerieAcademic Press
- VerlagElsevier LTD, Oxford
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten376 Seiten
- Gewicht905 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,58
- EUR 49,99Preistendenz: EUR 52,26
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,49
- EUR 46,99Preistendenz: EUR 49,13
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,48
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,95
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.