Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPractical Business Analytics Using SAS: A Hands-on Guide shows SAS users and businesspeople how to analyze data effectively in real-life business scenarios.
The book begins with an introduction to analytics, analytical tools, and SAS programming. The authors&8212;both SAS, statistics, analytics, and big data experts&8212;first show how SAS is used in business, and then how to get started programming in SAS by importing data and learning how to manipulate it. Besides illustrating SAS basic functions, you will see how each function can be used to get the information you need to improve business performance. Each chapter offers hands-on exercises drawn from real business situations.
The book then provides an overview of statistics, as well as instruction on exploring data, preparing it for analysis, and testing hypotheses. You will learn how to use SAS to perform analytics and model using both basic and advanced techniques like multiple regression, logistic regression, and time series analysis, among other topics. The book concludes with a chapter on analyzing big data. Illustrations from banking and other industries make the principles and methods come to life.
Readers will find just enough theory to understand the practical examples and case studies, which cover all industries. Written for a corporate IT and programming audience that wants to upgrade skills or enter the analytics field, this book includes:
* More than 200 examples and exercises, including code and datasets for practice. * Relevant examples for all industries.* Case studies that show how to use SAS analytics to identify opportunities, solve complicated problems, and chart a course.Practical Business Analytics Using SAS: A Hands-on Guide gives you the tools you need to gain insight into the data at your fingertips, predict business conditions for better planning, and make excellent decisions. Whether you are in retail, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, or any other industry, this book will help your organization increase revenue, drive down costs, improve marketing, and satisfy customers better than ever before.
- AutorShailendra Kadre,Venkat Reddy Konasani
- Ausgabe1st ed.
- VerlagApress L.P.
- Seiten580 Seiten
- Gewicht1090 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,92
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,10
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,00
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,95
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,45
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 41,61
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 25,93
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.