Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,13
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 49,81
- EUR 40,50Preistendenz: EUR 41,18
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,07
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,28
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,61
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisIn this ground breaking book, Anne Wayman, clean and sober for almost 25 years and with multiple works published by Hazelden, explores two myths that grown up in the 12 Step movement: never-ending recovery, and perpetual powerlessness. Convinced that the 12 Steps offer the best chance for lasting recovery, she challenges the movement to acknowledge the fear behind the myths, and let them go so that the Program can reach its full potential. Working from original source material, she explains the nature and development of the myths. She documents the damage they do to individuals and the movement as a whole, including its relative failure in areas of poverty where it is most needed. With true compassion and understanding she shows exactly what 12 Steppers need to do to let go of the myths, and become Powerfully Recovered, as the original Program intended. "It's about time!" Bruce K. "Powerfully Recovered! has helped me articulate something I've been feeling for years." Kathy B. "This book makes a powerful and positive difference for anyone in any 12 Step Program." Grace S.
- AuthorAnne Wayman
- Number Of Pages205 pages
- Edition DescriptionRevised
- Publication Date2001-02-01
- PublisherUniversal Publishers
- Publication Year20010000
- Edition Number2
- Copyright Date2000
- Weight8.8 Oz
- Height0.5 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.5 In.
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.