Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book was written almost 3 years ago but it could have been written yesterday. Card fraud and internet fraud has to this day so much relevance to our daily lives. Banks have spent billions on new technology and ways to protect our money (and ultimately their own), and still, new figures show that fraud losses were up by 25% in 2007 year on year. On top of that, losses sustained in the earlier years were far higher than those estimated, therefore if you want to be more precise, look at numbers in this book with an upside. On the positive side, online banking fraud losses went down 33% year on year which shows that educating the public has paid off. The Chip and Pin system is showing promise but is undermined by those countries where it has not been implemented. This is shown by the 77% increase in in fraud committed overseas by criminals using stolen UK card details. This book could become obsolete once all countries have upgraded to Chip and Pin...but dont hold your breath.
- AutorAniko Abelovszky
- Seiten72 Seiten
- Gewicht126 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,30
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,88
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,79
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,38
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,28
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.