Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn modern society services and support provided by computer-based systems have become ubiquitous and indeed have started to fund amentally alter the way people conduct their business. Moreover, it has become apparent that among the great variety of computer technologies available to potential users a crucial role will be played by concurrent systems. The reason is that many commonly occurring phenomena and computer applications are highly con current : typical examples include control systems, computer networks, digital hardware, business computing, and multimedia systems. Such systems are characterised by ever increasing complexity, which results when large num bers of concurrently active components interact. This has been recognised and addressed within the computing science community. In particular, sev eral form al models of concurrent systems have been proposed, studied, and applied in practice. This book brings together two of the most widely used formalisms for de scribing and analysing concurrent systems: Petri nets and process algebras. On the one hand , process algebras allow one to specify and reason about the design of complex concurrent computing systems by means of algebraic operators corresponding to common programming constructs. Petri nets, on the other hand, provide a graphical representation of such systems and an additional means of verifying their correctness efficiently, as well as a way of expressing properties related to causality and concurrency in system be haviour.
- AutorEike Best,Maciej Koutney,Raymond Devillers
- SerieMonographs in Theoretical Computer Science
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten378 Seiten
- Gewicht1620 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,32
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,59
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,40
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,47
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,41
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,62
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,86
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.