Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"Boniwell and Ryan provide an excellent synopsis of the current state of wellbeing literature focusing on evidence-based studies and how these link into contemporary public policy. This underpins the work that Boniwell and Ryan have done to ensure that the 'hands-on' methodology outlined throughout the text is underscored by science that highlights the importance of each exercise. Students are encouraged by this design to take a long term view of their development.Boniwell and Ryan's text is a significant contribution to the growing area of Wellbeing and Positive Education literature. Its teacher friendly format and engaging exercises will stimulate many classroom discussions."
Dr Mathew A White, Director, Wellbeing & Positive Education, St Peter's College, Australia and Fellow, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, University of Melbourne, Australia
"This book is a much welcomed addition to the field of student well-being. The authors have captured the science and practice of positive psychology and have brought together an array of evidence-based practices and exercises that will allow teachers to explicitly incorporate well-being into their curriculum and pastoral care. The 6 areas of well-being are scientifically validated and the book provides excellent resources and teaching tips. The comprehensive list of classroom activities will positively impact upon the well-being of secondary students. This book is an asset to any teacher who believes in 'whole-student' learning."
Lea Waters, Associate Professor, University of Melbourne, Australia
"This book does exactly as promised by the title. Providing practical, exciting, creative, and stimulating lesson plans for students, on the subject of well-being and, indeed, life skills, informed by the best available evidence from Positive Psychology. The lessons are comprehensive, excellently presented for teachers, all supported by clear explanations of the research evidence and concepts, and have the benefit of active student engagement and participation. This book provides a flexible and accessible source book of wonderful ideas and activities. Given the importance of student well-being, and their emotional, social and personal development, as well as their basic happiness, this book would be valuable for every Secondary School and Academy."
Professor Irvine S. Gersch, University of East London, UK
"Ilona Boniwell and Lucy Ryan's book is exactly what teachers require. "It fits with the teachers' needs in terms of how and what to teach when positive education is a concern
- AutorIlona Boniwell,Lucy Ryan
- SerieOpen University Press
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- Seiten232 Seiten
- Gewicht653 g
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,66
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,62
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,53
- EUR 22,80Preistendenz: EUR 23,35
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,52
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,86
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.