Meistverkauft in Fachbücher & Lernen
Hier sparen: Fachbücher & Lernen
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,34
- EUR 10,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,23
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 50,25
- EUR 40,50Preistendenz: EUR 41,54
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,44
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 42,65
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,79
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisSports conditioning has advanced tremendously since the era when a "no pain, no gain" philosophy guided the training regimens of athletes. Dr. Tudor Bompa pioneered most of these breakthroughs, proving long ago that it's not only how much and how hard an athlete works but also when and what work is done that determines the athlete's conditioning level. In Periodization Training for Sports , Bompa demonstrates how to use periodized workouts in order to peak at optimal times by manipulating six different training phases: anatomical adaptation, hypertrophy, maximum strength, conversion to power, maintenance, and transition. Coaches and athletes in 32 sports have at their fingertips a proven program that is sure to produce the best results. No more guessing about preseason conditioning, in-season workloads, or appropriate rest and recovery periods; now it's simply a matter of identifying and implementing the information in this book. Presented in a useful format with plenty of ready-made training schedules, Periodization Training for Sports is your best conditioning planner if you want to know what works, why it works, and when it works in the training room and on the practice field. Get in better shape next season, and see the benefits of smarter workouts in competition.
- AuthorTudor O. Bompa
- Number Of Pages248 pages
- Publication Date1999-01-01
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Year19990000
- Copyright Date1999
- Weight24.1 Oz
- Height0.5 In.
- Width8.5 In.
- Length11 In.
- LC Classification NumberGV546.B546 1999
- Dewey Decimal613.713
- Dewey Edition21
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.