Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
A full-color, case-based review of the essentials of pathophysiology - covering all major organs and systems
The goal of this trusted text is to introduce you to clinical medicine by reviewing the pathophysiologic basis of the symptoms and signs of 120 diseases commonly encountered in medical practice. The authors, who are all experts in their respective fields, have provided a concise review of relevant normal structure and function of each body system, followed by a description of the pathophysiologic mechanisms that underlie several common diseases related to that system.
Each chapter of Pathophysiology of Disease concludes with a collection of case studies with relevant questions that are designed to test your understanding of the pathophysiology of each clinical entity discussed. These 120 case studies allow you to apply your knowledge to specific clinical situations. The final chapter of the book is devoted to detailed answers to the questions raised by each case.
This unique interweaving of physiological and pathological concepts will put you on the path towards thinking about signs and symptoms in terms of their pathophysiologic basis, giving you and understanding of the "why's" behind both illness and treatment.
- 120 case studies (12 all new) provide an opportunity for you to test your understanding of the pathophysiology of each clinical entity discussed
- "Checkpoints" review questions appear throughout every chapter
- Updates and revisions throughout the 7th edition text reflect the latest research and developments
- Numerous tables and diagrams encapsulate important information
- Updated references for each chapter topic
Pathophysiology of Disease's 7th edition is a true "must-have" resource for medical students preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam, as well as students engaged in their internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology and surgery clerkships. House officers, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians' assistants, and allied health practitioners will find its concise presentation and broad scope a great help in facilitating their understanding of common disease entities.
- AutorGary D. Hammer,Stephen J. Mcphee
- Ausgabe7. Auflage.
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- Seiten784 Seiten
- Gewicht1534 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 89,99Preistendenz: EUR 92,01
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,71
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 40,89
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,21
- EUR 35,99Preistendenz: EUR 38,27