Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 7,89
- EUR 6,85Preistendenz: EUR 7,21
- EUR 7,50Preistendenz: EUR 7,89
- EUR 7,50Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 26,99Preistendenz: EUR 28,40
- EUR 7,71Preistendenz: EUR 8,11
- EUR 11,40Preistendenz: EUR 11,81
Über dieses Produkt
Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Panamais your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dine and dance the night away in Panama City, relax on the palm-fringed beaches of Bocas del Toro or hike through the cloud forests of Boquete; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Panama and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet´s Panama Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, music and dance, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and etiquette
- Over 48 maps
- Useful features - including Off the Beaten Track Itinerary, Month by Month (annual festival calendar) and Activity Guide
- Coverage of Panama City, Pacific Islands and Coast, Bocas del Toro, Boquete and the Highlands, Volcan Baru, Comarca de Kuna Yala, Darien Province and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Panama, our most comprehensive guide to Panama, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet´s Central America on a Shoestring guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Carolyn McCarthy.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet´s mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers´ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
´Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other
- AutorCarolyn McCarthy
- Ausgabe6th edition.
- VerlagLonely Planet
- Seiten319 Seiten
- Gewicht346 g