Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIndustrial optimization lies on the crossroads between mathematics, computer science, engineering and management. This book presents these fields in interdependence as a conversation between theoretical aspects of mathematics and computer science and the mathematical field of optimization theory at a practical level. The 19 case studies that were conducted by the author in real enterprises in cooperation and co-authorship with some of the leading industrial enterprises, including RWE, Vattenfall, EDF, PetroChina, Vestolit, Sasol, and Hella, illustrate the results that may be reasonably expected from an optimization project in a commercial enterprise. The book is aimed at persons working in industrial facilities as managers or engineers; it is also suitable for university students and their professors as an illustration of how the academic material may be used in real life. It will not make its reader a mathematician but it will help its reader in improving his plant. Industrial optimization lies on the crossroads between mathematics, computer science, engineering and management. This book presents these fields as a conversation between the theory of mathematics and computer science and case studies demonstrating engineering and management. Most of all, the case studies illustrate what may reasonably be expected from an optimization project in a commercial enterprise. While many other books treat some of the aspects of this book, it is practical and may be used as a manual for conducting an optimization project. This book will not make its reader into a mathematician but it will help him to improve his plant.
The book requires no mathematical or technical background beyond a good high school training; all else is addressed within. It is aimed at managers or engineers of industrial facilities and is also suitable for university students and their professors as an illustration of how academic material may be used in real life.
The book includes 19 case studies that were conducted in real plants. They include chemical plants, fossil power plants, wind power plants, nuclear power plants, oil refineries, oil production plants, injection molding fascilities and retail industry shops. All case studies were conducted by the author in cooperation and co-authorship with some of the leading industrial enterprises including RWE, Vattenfall, EDF, PetroChina, Vestolit, Sasol, and Hella.
- AutorPatrick Bangert
- HerausgaberPatrick Bangert
- Seiten246 Seiten
- Gewicht410 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hesse/Schrader: Testtraining Polizei und Feuerwehr von Jürgen Hesse, Hans-Christian Schrader und Carsten Roelecke (2014, Taschenbuch)
- EUR 36,09Neu
- EUR 24,00Gebraucht
- EUR 17,53Neu
- EUR 14,44Gebraucht
- EUR 17,50Neu
- EUR 12,34Gebraucht
- EUR 22,71Neu
- EUR 17,51Gebraucht
- EUR 13,32Neu
- EUR 22,63Neu
- EUR 17,44Neu
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,45
- EUR 21,95Preistendenz: EUR 22,63
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,80
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 15,40
- EUR 6,00Preistendenz: EUR 6,19
- EUR 10,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,34
- EUR 28,00Preistendenz: EUR 29,12
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.