Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe decision technologies, tools and theories of Operations Research and Management Sciences have long been applied to a wide range of issues and problems within health care. To date, however, there has been no single handbook that synthesizes the wide applicability of such techniques. The Handbook of Operations Research and Health Care now makes available to practitioners, students, and researchers a comprehensive handbook volume that will help them improve their ability to apply these decision technologies. In addition, the handbook will present new state-of-the-art techniques, explore new issues and challenges, and examine new avenues for research.
This handbook will fill these needs in a three-fold approach:
It reviews health care systems (in the U.S., other developed countries, and developing countries), their structure, environment, and evolution. It reviews key issues, problems, and challenges experienced today and to be expected in the future.
It synthesizes decision technology applications published in the last 10 years. It describes which health care delivery issues, problems, and challenges were addressed in the past, while highlighting areas for future operations research/management science work in health care.
It provides a comprehensive series of state-of-the-art applications - each of which are written by a leading authority - detailing the problem area, the methodology (or methodologies) employed, the implementation, the results, and the issues/avenues raised for future research. Each topic will be structured and addressed in such a way that a wide audience will be able to access and use the materials presented. The following topics are examined in the volume:
Health care delivery in the US and elsewhere,
OR/MS in health; a 10 year overview.
Health Care Operations Improvement:
Scheduling and workforce planning,
Supply chain management,
Logistics planning and modeling,
Facility location and layout,
Workforce & workload models,
Decision support systems,
Performance measurement & modeling,
Equipment evaluation & selection models,
Optimal pricing and costing models,
Demand forecasting and planning models,
Impact of policies on health care demand,
- AutorFrancois Sainfort,Margaret L. Brandeau,William P. Pierskalla
- HerausgaberFrancois Sainfort,Margaret L. Brandeau,William P. Pierskalla
- SerieInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science,International Series in Operations Research and Management Science
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten872 Seiten
- Gewicht1611 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,17
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,66
- EUR 16,80Preistendenz: EUR 17,31
- EUR 32,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,37
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 30,84
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 31,24
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.