Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungInvestigation of the links between stress and physical health is a continuing area of research, though many facets of the stress-health relationship remain unexplored, particularly in research investigating the role of chronic psychological stressors to health, such as low SES. Research has focused on assessing stress due to lower SES with more encompassing, objective measures such as income or occupation, however, this approach fails to account for the role of perceived SES in the health of older adults. In the few studies which have investigated perceived SES, the role of psychosocial resources has not yet been examined. In the present study, both objective and perceived measures of SES, as well as psychosocial resources, were examined in relation to the self-reported health of older adults. Perceived SES was found to relate to health not only directly, but also mediated by psychosocial resources and, lower perceived SES was found to contribute to the relationship lower objective SES to poorer health thereby suggesting a complex interplay of SES, perceived SES and perceived health and well-being.
- AutorVanessa M. Ferreira Williams
- Seiten168 Seiten
- Gewicht235 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 25,00
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,41
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,30
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,72
- EUR 17,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,43
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.