Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungHigh Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Nicolae Malaxa (December 22 [O.S. December 10] 1884 - 1965) was a Romanian engineer and industrialist. Born in a family of Greek origins in Husi, Malaxa studied engineering in Iasi (at the University of Iasi) and Karlsruhe (at the Polytechnic University). Late in his life, Petre Pandrea, a Romanian intellectual who was for long a member of the Communist Party and later became a victim of the Communist regime, wrote a memoir which, in part, dealt with Malaxa's biography, recording it with a dose of hostility. In it, he indicated that Malaxa's father died a young man, and that Nicolae was kept in university with money earned by his mother and sister. Pandrea, who called Malaxa 'a mama's boy' and argued that this had shaped his character, also noted that, after graduation and contrary to his family's wishes, the engineer married a divorcée (who had been married to one of his early business partners). In time, he claimed, tensions grew between the two Malaxas, after the 'Puritan' Nicolae came to resent his 'frivolous' wife.
- AutorLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- HerausgaberLambert M. Surhone,Miriam T. Timpledon,Susan F. Marseken
- VerlagBetascript Publishing
- Seiten228 Seiten
- Gewicht347 g
Meistverkauft in Geschichte & Militär
Hier sparen: Geschichte & Militär
- EUR 69,50Preistendenz: EUR 71,87
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,37
- EUR 12,80Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,58
- EUR 12,00Preistendenz: EUR 12,41
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 15,16
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,41
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.