Meistverkauft in Pädagogik
Hier sparen: Pädagogik
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,47
- EUR 18,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,36
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 28,03
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,67
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,42
- EUR 20,50Preistendenz: EUR 20,72
- EUR 19,50Preistendenz: EUR 19,86
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book is based on the workshop that kickstarted the NATO Science Committee Special Programme on Advanced Educational Technology. We invited the leaders in the field to attend this inaugural meeting and were delighted by the quality of the attendance, the papers delivered at the workshop and this book. Many of the authors have subsequently run other meetings funded by the Special Programme and have, or are in the process of, editing books which focus on particular topics. This book covers all the major themes in the area ranging from fundamental theoretical work to empirical studies of state of the art technological innovations. Tim O'Shea chaired the NATO Survey Group which planned the Programme and the subsequent Panel which disbursed funds in the first two years of the Programme. He would like to thank the other group and panel members, namely, Professor N Balacheff, Professor D Bjomer, Professor H Bouma, Professor P C Duchastel, Professor A Dias de Figueiredo, Dr D Jonassen and Professor T Liao. He would like to offer his special thanks to Dr L V da Cunha the NATO Programme Director for his unfailing support and patience. Eileen Scanlon was the Director of the Workshop which is the basis of this book. She offers heartfelt thanks to the contributors and to the following who provided practical help with the meeting or the production of this book: Mrs Pauline Adams, Dr Mike Baker, Mrs Kathy Evans, Mrs Patricia Roe, Mr Dave Perry and Ms Fiona Spensley.
- HerausgaberEileen Scanlon,Tim O'Shea
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Seiten251 Seiten
- Gewicht462 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.