Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 87,99Preistendenz: EUR 91,05
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,61
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
- EUR 29,00Preistendenz: EUR 37,45
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,03
- EUR 16,80Preistendenz: EUR 17,28
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn commissioning this volume of Current Topics in Pathology, the editor of the series, Prof. Sir Colin Berry, asked me to produce something "which is aimed at the general pathologist but from the point of view of the neuropathologist who knows what is not being done well". This was easier said than done. Many aspects of neuropathology are encountered only infrequently in general pathology and are best dealt with by re ferral of material to a specialist unit. Others need more extensive investigation than is practicable in a general pathology setting. Yet neurological disorders in general are common and are encountered by general histopathologists, paediatric and forensic pathologists on a daily basis, particularly in autopsy practice. In inviting contributions to this volume of Current Topics in Pathology, I therefore biased the con tents towards disorders in which the conduct of the autopsy and the initial approach to neuropathological investigation are of critical importance in making the diagnosis. The authors all have a wealth of experience and expertise and I believe that this is reflected in their approach, which is both personal and practical. Indeed, the emphasis in this book is very much on the provision of practical advice. All of the chapters contain guidelines on the conduct of autopsies as well as infor mation on the macroscopic and basic histological assessment of the nervous system in the relevant disorders.
- HerausgaberS. Love
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Seiten284 Seiten
- Gewicht456 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.