Meistverkauft in Ingenieurwissenschaften
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 79,80Preistendenz: EUR 81,43
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 51,95
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 41,59
- EUR 39,50Preistendenz: EUR 41,08
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,32
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,91
- EUR 16,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,22
Über dieses Produkt
Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, which has evolved only within the last 20 years, has become one of the very important tools in chemistry and physics. The literature on its theory and application has grown immensely and a comprehensive and adequate treatment of all branches by one author, or even by several, becomes increasingly difficult. This series is planned to present articles written by experts working in various fields of nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, and will contain review articles as well as progress reports and original work. Its main aim, however, is to fill a gap, existing in literature, by publishing articles written by specialists, which take the reader from the introductory stage to the latest development in the field. The editors are grateful to the authors for the time and effort spent in writing the articles, and for their invaluable cooperation. The Editors Contents c. W. Hilbers and C. MacLean NMR of Molecules Oriented in Electric Fields.
- AutorE. Fluck,P. Diehl,R. Kosfeld
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972.
- Seiten154 Seiten
- Gewicht293 g