Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 18,23Preistendenz: EUR 18,60
- EUR 11,26Preistendenz: EUR 12,05
- EUR 23,04Preistendenz: EUR 24,31
- EUR 19,07Preistendenz: EUR 19,99
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,29
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 24,89
- EUR 22,82Preistendenz: EUR 23,88
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungBrazil's foremost twentieth-century poet, in Penguin Classics for the first time
In 1962 de Andrade published Antologia Poética , a personal anthology of poems from his first ten books. This selection draws on de Andrade's anthology to encompass his finest works within his chosen areas of interest: The Individual, Minas Gerais, Family, Friends, Social Confrontation, Experience of Love, Poetry Itself, and An Attempt to Understand Existence
Feted as the most important - and premiere modernist - Brazilian poet of the twentieth century, Carlos Drummond de Andrade appears in Penguin Classics for the first time. His fans and translators have included Mark Strand, Lloyd Schwartz and Elizabeth Bishop.
The work of Drummond reaches ... a coefficient of loneliness that detached from the soil of history, leading the reader to an attitude free of references, trademarks or ideological or prospective - Alfredo Bosi, author and historian
Carlos Drummond de Andrade was born in a Brazilian mining village in 1902. He worked in government for most of his life. He has received widespread recognition for his modernist style of poetry which broke from more traditional rules of verse and meter. He has been embraced as a national poet with a statue placed on the sea front in Rio and his poem 'Friendly Song' printed on Brazilian currency. He died in 1987.
- AutorCarlos Drummond de Andrade
- SeriePenguin Modern Classics
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht194 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.