Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,99
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,50
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,63
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,95
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,34
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung1 Aims and Features of This Book The contents of t. his book were originally planned t. o be included in a book en titled Geometric lIIodeling and CAD/CAM to be written by M. Hosaka and F. Kimura, but since the draft. of my part of the book was finished much earlier than Kimura's, we decided to publish this part separately at first. In it, geometrically oriented basic methods and tools used for analysis and synthesis of curves and surfaces used in CAD/CAM, various expressions and manipulations of free-form surface patches and their connection, interference as well as their qualit. y eval uation are treated. They are important elements and procedures of geometric models. And construction and utilization of geometric models which include free-form surfaces are explained in the application examples, in which the meth ods and the techniques described in this book were used. In the succeeding book which Kimura is to write, advanced topics such as data structures of geometric models, non-manifold models, geometric inference as well as tolerance problems and product models, process planning and so on are to be included. Conse quently, the title of this book is changed to Modeling of Curves and Surfaces in CAD/CAM. Features of this book are the following. Though there are excellent text books in the same field such as G. Farin's Curves and Surfaces for CAD /CAM[l] and C. M.
- AutorMamoru Hosaka
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Seiten350 Seiten
- Gewicht573 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.