Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe state of the art in Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics Modeling is presented in this new second edition book. It shows how advanced physical and mathematical methods can expand classical models in order to cover heterogeneous drug-biological processes and therapeutic effects in the body.
The book is divided into four parts; the first deals with the fundamental principles of fractals, diffusion and nonlinear dynamics; the second with drug dissolution, release, and absorption; the third with epirical, compartmental, and stochastic pharmacokinetic models, with two new chapters, one on fractional pharmacokinetics and one on bioequivalence; and the fourth mainly with classical and nonclassical aspects of pharmacodynamics. The classical models that have relevance and application to these sciences are also considered throughout. This second edition has new information on reaction limited models of dissolution, non binary biopharmaceutic classification system, time varying models, and interface models. Many examples are used to illustrate the intrinsic complexity of drug administration related phenomena in the human, justifying the use of advanced modeling methods.
This book will appeal to graduate students and researchers in pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, bioengineering, and physiology.
Reviews of the first edition:
"This book presents a novel modelling approach to biopharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic phenomena. This state-of-the-art volume will be helpful to students and researchers in pharmacology, bioengineering, and physiology. This book is a must for pharmaceutical researchers to keep up with recent developments in this field." (P. R. Parthasarathy, Zentralblatt MATH, Vol. 1103 (5), 2007)
"These authors are the unique (or sole) contributors in this area that are working on these questions and bring a special expertise to the field that is now being recognized as essential to understanding biological system and kinetic/dynamic characteristics in drug development...This text is an essential primer for those who would envision the incorporation of heterogeneous approaches to systems where homogeneous approaches are not sufficient to describe the system." (Robert R. Bies, Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Vol. 46, 2006)
- AutorAthanassios Iliadis,Panos Macheras
- SerieInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Ausgabe2nd ed. 2016.
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten483 Seiten
- Gewicht907 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 20,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,27
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,57
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,36
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,42
- EUR 39,80Preistendenz: EUR 42,31
- EUR 40,00Preistendenz: EUR 42,52
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,73
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.